Creative leader experienced managing strategy and development of digital experiences and products for world-class brands like The Walt Disney Company, Electronic Arts, and Universal Orlando Resort. Adept at leading diverse teams of creative, business and technical expertise across large matrixed organizations.
Disney Parks and Resorts Digital
Senior Manager, Digital Account Management | 6/14 – Present
· Lead a team of 20 with accountability for digital experience strategy, development and delivery across Walt Disney Parks & Resorts.
· Own effective working relationships across 30+ unique lines of business, 100+ individual stakeholders, Creative, Production, Product, and Technology teams, brokering solutions in support of organizational goals.
· Represent product strategy and delivery plans by advocating for value and benefits in executive forums.
· Responsible for collecting and synthesizing new product feature requests from users, internal stakeholder, business partners, sales, marketing, and executives to establish direction.
· Create Annual Operating Plans by line of business; oversee forecasting and ongoing budget management across portfolios ranging from k-MM.
Senior Manager, Digital & Mobile Product Management | 4/08 – 6/14
· Oversaw owned domestic + international digital strategy and development for the EA SPORTS brand Portfolio (Madden NFL, NBA Live, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR, NCAA Football, FIFA, UFC, and NHL).
· Created the first Rewards Program for EA SPORTS FIFA. This gamification layer rewarded fans for on-site actions with redeemable points. In beta, we drove a 60% increase in content consumption on-site, and a 100% increase in time spent.
· Lead complete mobile-first, responsive website redesign effort across all global web properties.
· Implemented a CMS-driven, template based approach to developing and building brand websites with the goal of scalability, consistent UX, and lower cost. The new approach resulted in time-to-market and cost savings.
· Lead vendor reviews and selection for enterprise products (ex. Blogging Platforms, Forums, Site Search, etc.)
· With accountability to Legal and Privacy Counsel, ensured digital standards were identified, documented, and satisfied; including COPPA, PII Collection, etc…
Universal Orlando Resort
Manager, CRM & Digital Communications | 3/05 – 4/08
· Developed and managed Universal’s digital communication strategy including segmented email campaigns, and regular digital correspondence.
· Maintained targets for database growth and revenue, continually optimizing the acquisition funnel and conversion, respectively.
· Constantly analyzed contactable universe to identify new marketable audience segment opportunities.
· Spearheaded the first ever mobile marketing initiative at Universal, an in-park, text-to-win car giveaway during Halloween Horror Nights.
Consumer & Trade Marketing | 8/03 – 3/05
· Assisted with planning and execution of national TV and print advertising for 4 branded product lines.
Bernard Hodes Group
Advertising Account Management | 11/00 – 8/03
· Developed and implemented multi-channel advertising campaigns for a spectrum of clients.
University of Central Florida
Nicholson School of Communication
Bachelor of Arts, Advertising & Public Relations
-TRAINING / TOOLS-
Certification: Certified Scrum Product Owner (License # 000297011), Certified ScrumMaster (License # 000778738)
Training: Transition to Disney Leadership, EA University Management Training, GE/NBC Universal Leadership Development
Project Tracking & Documentation: Confluence, JIRA, Hansoft
Portfolio Management: Daptiv, Clarity/CA PPM
Analytics: Omniture Site Catalyst, Google Analytics