For the 13th year, Harris Interactive is out with their Harris Poll Reputation Quotient, measuring corporate reputation for brands in the US. In the most recent report, Apple received the highest RQ score ever achieved by a company, 85.26, and were top ranked in 4 of the 6 categories measured (below). Google, Coca-Cola, Amazon and Kraft round out the top 5. Full report here.
· Social Responsibility – Whole Foods
· Emotional Appeal – Amazon.com
· Financial Performance – Apple
· Products & Services – Apple
· Vision & Leadership – Apple
· Workplace Environment – Apple