With the auction done, THQ assets raised $72M. The fate of licenses, properties and employees is unclear at best, but here’s how things were divided.
· Sega purchased Relic Studios for $26.6M
· Koch Media purchased Volition (Saints Row dev) for $22.3M and Metro: Last Light for $5.9M
· Take-Two purchased Evolve for $10.9M and WWE for an undisclosed sum.
· Ubisoft purchased THQ Montreal for $2.5M and South Park: The Stick of Truth for $3.3M
· Crytek purchased Homefront 2 for $500k.
· No bids were made for Vigil Games (Darksiders).