Take-Two reported fiscal third quarter 2014, and increased their outlook for fiscal year 2014. Notes below.
· Non-GAAP earnings of $1.70 a share on revenues of $767M (compared to $405M for the year-ago period).
· Non-GAAP net revenue from digitally-delivered content grew 42% year-over-year to $132.8M.
· Catalog sales accounted for $113.0M of Non-GAAP net revenue.
· To date, Grand Theft Auto V has sold-in more than 32.5M units.
· NBA 2K14 was the fastest-selling release in the franchise, with nearly 35M units sold-in to date.
· NBA 2K15 and WWE 2K15 are expected, but there are no platform listings yet.